The FAC Gallery represents professional artists working in all media, including painting, collage, sculpture, mixed media, fiber, and photography.
Currently scheduling exhibitions 1 - 2 years in advance, the FAC Gallery is looking for two-person or group shows that present an engaging and cohesive exhibition. Exhibitions are displayed for 6 - 8 weeks and include a reception. The gallery charges a 35% commision on all sales.
The gallery committee meets 2 - 3 times a year; a representative will notify you as soon as possible of the gallery committee’s decision.
FAC Gallery layout and dimensions (PDF)
For each exhibition, the gallery will provide:
- Hanging and installation of the exhibition by the FAC Curator
- Postcard Invite Mailing
- Email & Social Media promotion
- Promotion on the FAC website
- Press Releases to area media
- Exhibition guide
- Processing of sales transactions
- Exhibition reception
Requirements for Artwork
• 2D artwork: must be wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers will be accepted. Wire must be at least 2" below the top of the frame. Frames must use plexiglass; no glass, please.
• 3D artwork: must have a stable foot/bottom.
• Works that are not fully completed and ready for display WILL NOT be exhibited.